The School Governing Body (SGB) is a statutory body of parents, educators and non-teaching staff. Its primary objective is to work together as a team to promote the well-being and effectiveness of the school, and in doing so, contributing towards the enhancement of quality learning and teaching.
The SGB consists of five parent representatives, the Headmaster, two educators and one non-educator. The SGB can also co-opt members and Beaumont has two non-voting staff members as co-opted members. All members serve the school for a period of three years.
The current SGB is:
• Mr Pete Miller (Chairman & Parent Representative)
• Mr Gerhard Engels (Vice-Chairperson & Parent Representative)
• Mr Gordon Reddell (Headmaster)
• Mr Les Kets (Educator Representative)
• Mrs Darlene Galloway (Educator Representative)
• Ms Trish Rautenbach (Secretary & Non-Educator Representative)
• Mrs Janet Grant (Treasurer & Parent Representative)
• Mrs Caraleigh Otto (Parent Representative)
• Mr Dirk van Loggerenberg (Parent Representative)
• Mr Craig Melvill (Co-Opted Member / Grounds & Asset Management)
• Mrs Ingrid Koekemoer (Co-Opted Member/Academics)