Welcome to Beaumont Aftercare!! Beaumont Aftercare offers home from home care, in a loving, safe environment, rendering support services to working parents.
- Only Beaumont Primary School Learners
- Application forms available from Keri at the Aftercare
TIMES & SERVICES
- Monday to Friday 13:00 – 18:00
- Last day of Term 11:00 – 17:00
- Lunch & snacks included.
- Supervision of learners, inclusive of homework
- Send learners to school sport & activities.
- School holidays – booking & payment in advance.
- Closed on public holidays.
- Aftercare closes at 18:00 (late fines charged if learners collected after 18:00)
- Learners may change into civvies.
- Learners must take responsibility for own belongings.
- Fees loaded by Term.
- Can be settled in advance & over 3 payments through the term.
- One term written notice of termination of attendance.
FETCHING OF LEARNERS
- Learners may not leave premises without being signed out by a parent or by other person with prior arrangement.
- Parents are to inform Aftercare when a learner will be absent from Aftercare.
- Study time: Monday – Thursday 15:00 – 16:15
- Aftercare teachers assist with homework, but final control remains the responsibility of the parents.
Meet the Team that makes it all happen!
A group of dedicated ladies work hard each day, ensuring that our Aftercare learners are well fed, cared for, encouraged, disciplined, and made to feel secure, safe and above all, at home. They also ensure that the learners’ academic work is supervised, and help given where necessary.